Logo Logo

Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Gear!

So, I'm excited! I've been wanting to get a better camera for awhile now, but I've been hesitant to sink the money into any of the new Sony stuff since they bought out Minolta's camera business. I was relieved to hear that after the buyout, they pledged to keep up the backwards compatibility with all of the Maxxum series hardware, but I still wasn't impressed with the alpha series, until now. They released the alpha 700 some time ago, but I was never in the position to buy one, UNTIL NOW!!! I picked up my new a700 this afternoon in Columbus, and have been messing with it ever since. All I have to say is; AWESOME! Now I just need a photo shoot to really run it through the paces. I just finished one a few days ago of my brother's family, but those are with the 5D. Look for some shots in the next few days.

No comments: